Kraft Werke

(get it? Works of Craft?) A little memory kickstarter for this and that, crafts and cooking, shoes, ships, sealing wax...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Made something: Egg warmers!

You know that crazy European custom of serving hard boiled eggs for breakfast? Well, you want those to stay warm while you prepare the rest of your whackily complicated breakfast (no, not the Capt'n Crunch cereal!). And that's why God invented egg cozies. These are supposed to be in the shape of chicks. I intended them to look so demented (that's what I should always say about my "creations"!).



Subtitle: "Everyone knew that Little Timmy had suffered horribly, but apparently nobody had seen a thing."

(Just ignore the giant hole in the seam on the middle one. I sent that one off to my sister, where he'll hopefully live a fulfilled life to the end. She'll never know...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker