Kraft Werke

(get it? Works of Craft?) A little memory kickstarter for this and that, crafts and cooking, shoes, ships, sealing wax...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lisa Robertson’s QVC Favorites: Mally 10-piece Deluxe Automatic Waterproof Liner Collection



I received this very awesome Mally 10-piece Deluxe Automatic Waterproof Liner Collection thru the Vogue Influencer Network as a Christmas present! Yay! They're part of QVC's Lisa Robertson's list of favorites for the holidays.

LOVE these! Automatic eyeliners are all I use for eye makeup, but I usually just buy whatever's on sale. These Mally eyeliners are so much better than what I usually use - the tips are very soft and smooth, but the color is very longlasting, and the shades are just gorgeous. I especially like to line my upper lid with the silver - lightens up any drab winter face! The pencils came in a cute, shiny green leathery gift box - such a great gift!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker