Kraft Werke

(get it? Works of Craft?) A little memory kickstarter for this and that, crafts and cooking, shoes, ships, sealing wax...

Monday, March 28, 2011

More from the Sephora Hot Now collection...

Here are some more awesome beauty products I received for free to review from the Vogue Influencer Network:



Couture Color Pequi Oil Treatment - moisturizing hair oil that softens, smoothes and adds shine to all hair types. I used this both on wet and dry hair and it tamed my frizzy hair and made it nice and shiny! I love that you only need a few drops so it lasts forever.




My second favorite: The "Buxom Waterproof Smoky Eye Stick" eyeliner - lasts forever without giving me raccoon eyes! I'm still experimenting with the look since I usually use lighter colors, but this eyeliner definitely makes for a great, dramatic look.



This one wins the award for weirdest ingredient: the "Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer With Dragon's Blood". (Yep. Go make up your own Charlie Sheen joke there). This skin serum "contains the cutting-edge Dragon’s Blood complex - an Amazonian ingredient that reduces inflammation and accelerates skin repair". I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds (and looks) fierce.



Here's the cutest one of all - the "tokidoki Sodashop Tin" containing 12 high-pigment eye shadows, a Perfetto eyeliner in Carina, a SANDy nail file and tokidoki magnets. I'm a huge fan of Tokidoki designs and this one made me go "awwww". The colors are great and the whole tin is just freakin' adorable.



Last but not least, I received the "Hourglass Aura Sheer Cheek Stain" in a shade called "Flush". It has a great sponge tip that makes application so easy, and I love the color!

All of these are part of the "Sephora Hot Now" collection of the latest & greatest beauty products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker