Kraft Werke

(get it? Works of Craft?) A little memory kickstarter for this and that, crafts and cooking, shoes, ships, sealing wax...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Here comes the Sun (dippy dooh dah)

Today, after a series of days filled with rain, freezing rain, rather cold rain, and light sprinkles of snow, the sun came out! When I went to get the mail (which forces me to take a 3 minute walk every day, oh yeah, I'm keeping fit!), I realized I had forgotten how delightfully blue and dotted with white fluffy sheep clouds the Kansas sky can be. Birds were singing, grass was growing. My sunflower seeds (which had been languishing in their pot for the past week or so) suddenly decided they wanted to sprout (and grew about 1 inch during the day!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker