Kraft Werke

(get it? Works of Craft?) A little memory kickstarter for this and that, crafts and cooking, shoes, ships, sealing wax...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Fun with plastic bags

So this is what I've been doing:

Cutting up store plastic bags like this

and working on some sort of bag/bowl like here.

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at following instructions ;-) so I'm just kinda free-forming so far, without any clue when to actually add on. Also, I've run out of blue bags so I've stopped at this point and am planning a humongous shopping spree at Walmart since they're the only place I know of that has blue bags...
Anyway, it looks like a misshapen beanie hat so far and I'm starting to hate it *just like most of my other craft projects, haha*


Here's one I couldn't quite ruin so far (but only because I'm actually following a pattern). However, I've been working on this cross stitch picture on and off since about December? last year. Sooo boooring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker