Kraft Werke

(get it? Works of Craft?) A little memory kickstarter for this and that, crafts and cooking, shoes, ships, sealing wax...

Monday, September 25, 2006

The two awesomest shows on TV...

Here is a pretty good article in Entertainment Weekly on the future of "Battlestar Galactica" (season 3 starts Oct 6!). I missed out on last season since it wasn't part of our cable package any more (frak you, Comcast!), but am planning to catch up on that...

Also, season 2 of Doctor Who is starting this Friday on Scifi! Strangely enough, I had made it thru most of my life without ever hearing of the "Doctor" phenomenon (my husband still married me). I thoroughly enjoyed the first season (or rather, I enjoyed Christopher Eccleston, the actor playing the Doctor). The new Doc looks a little bland, but I'll give him a chance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker