Superbowl

First let me say that I'm not a huge football fan. I'm actually not a football fan whatsoever. I guess it's one of those things you have to grow up with to appreciate. I can get moderately excited about a good soccer World Cup or an exciting Wimbledon tennis finale, but football? Ugh. Overpaid, huge lugs with nicknames like "The Refrigerator" in tons of padding, rambling seemingly aimlessly around. That's what it looks like to me.

So the annual Super Bowl, the American championship game, would be only of moderate interest to me - if it wasn't for the commercials! This is the one time of the year when companies go all out to show high profile, funny, expensive ads during the many breaks in the game, and the ONE time I actually pay attention. My favorite one was this one for careerbuilder.com:





Hehe. "Oh, dear!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Personally, I like to punch small, stuffed animals, especially ones with snobbish British accents. PA-POW!!

Popular Posts