Kraft Werke

(get it? Works of Craft?) A little memory kickstarter for this and that, crafts and cooking, shoes, ships, sealing wax...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Four Things

Four jobs I've had:
  • Ice cream vendor
  • Hotel maid
  • Prep chef ;-)
  • Secretary
Four movies I could watch over and over:
  • Three Wishes for Cinderella
  • Anne Of Green Gables
  • Fargo
  • Spirited Away

Four places I've lived:

  • Heidelberg, Germany
  • London, England
  • Kansas City, Missouri
  • Chicago, Illinois

Four TV shows I love:

  • Scrubs
  • Medium
  • My Name is Earl
  • The Office

Four favourite places I've vacationed:

  • Sanibel Island, Florida
  • Portland region, Oregon
  • Devon, England
  • Baltic Coast, Germany

Four of my favourite dishes:

  • Pad Thai
  • Potato Latkes
  • Curry Chicken
  • Edamame Salad

Four sites I visit daily

  • Google
  • n-tv
  • Craftster
  • Pandora

Four places I'd rather be right now

  • At home on my sofa
  • Anywhere subtropical
  • In a forest, walking with my Sweetie
  • At our future McMansion ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker