Kraft Werke

(get it? Works of Craft?) A little memory kickstarter for this and that, crafts and cooking, shoes, ships, sealing wax...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Yeah, I know I'm too old for those...

But, good Lord, if this isn't the most adorable thing you've ever seen! And with a bow tie!
http://pieknits.blogspot.com/2006/04/skullicious.html

So, I've made some windowcolor bunnies. Instant gratification! And I pseudo-decorated for Easter (vase, 3 sticklike twigs [no buds yet, spring being just around the corner], and orange striped eggs from IKEA).

The bright orange "Flip Flop Piece of Happiness" (or: Electroflower, as William calls it) has arrived from Ebay and it is tiny and delightful! Now, of course, I'm thinking how much more delightful it would be if there were at least 2 more, softly bobbing their leaves in the sunshine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker