Kraft Werke

(get it? Works of Craft?) A little memory kickstarter for this and that, crafts and cooking, shoes, ships, sealing wax...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Gloves In A Bottle" shielding lotion is awesome!

Yay, I got another lotion to test and blog about! This time I received the "Gloves In A Bottle" shielding lotion. Weirdly named, but absolutely on the spot. Right now, I especially use this for my hands before any crafting or knitting projects (yep, yep, there's still stuff going on here although nothing's finished yet) and, of course, before I use any household cleaner.


The cool thing is that it doesn't wash off so quickly, so you don't have to constantly reapply it. The lotion actually bonds with the outer layer of your skin and locks in natural oils and moisture. Sounds somewhat scary, but it doesn't leave any kind of weird residue. And you only need very little, so one bottle (price is around $12.99 at drugstores) lasts forever. This lotion will be a lifesaver, especially in winter when my hands get crazy dry. Thanks, Gloves In A Bottle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker